Smoothies is a perfect and easy way to serve healthy, fresh made breakfast. Here are five delicious recipes that will pretty much guarantee success. All the recipes are 2 servings.
Just as delicious as it is beautiful. This smooth sunrise is a perfect way to start off the day!
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- Combine raspberries, milk and 1/2 cup ice in blender until smooth; set aside.
- Combine mango, orange juice and 1/2 cup ice in blender until smooth; set aside.
- Serve raspberry mixture immediately, topped with mango mixture.
The greenest of them all
Green smoothies looks fantastic and tastes amazing. Here’s a recipe for the health aware guest.
- 2 cups kale, stems removed
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- 1 banana
- Juice of ½ lime
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Blend the kale and the water in a blender until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend again.
Wake me up before you go go
Coffee to wake you up in the morning and banana and oats to keep you going. A perfect smoothie to those who wants to go sightseeing.
- 2 banana, previously sliced and frozen
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Optional: spoonful of nut butter per serving
Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth, adding more milk as necessary to reach a consistency to your liking.
Optionally top with a sprinkle of chocolate and serve immediately.
If you like piña colada
This smoothie brings you that true holiday feeling.
- 1 cup of Almond milk
- 1 banana
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple
- ¼ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 2 lime wedges
- 2 pineapple wedges
- coarse sugar
- Place the almond milk, banana, pineapple and coconut in a blender; blend until completely smooth. Serve as is or garnish as follows.
- For optional garnishes, dip the rim of 2 glasses into water and then into a plate of coarse sugar. Pour the smoothie into the glasses and place a mint sprig into each glass. Place a wedge of pineapple and lime onto the rims of the cups.
When on vacay cookies and cream smoothie
Sometimes you might feel like not overdo the healthiness on you vacay. Here’s a perfect smoothie when feeling like cheating.
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 cup vanilla yogurt or plain yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup milk of choice
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreos or generic brand)
- Garnish: whipped cream or whipped topping, cookie crumbs (optional)
- In a blender, combine bananas, yogurt, and milk.
- Crush the cookies in a sealed, thick plastic baggie.
- Mix 3/4 of the crushed cookies into the smoothie
- Top with whipped cream or topping (optional), then sprinkle the remaining cookie crumbs on top.
Keep track of allergies preferences
In your Roombler PMS app you can easily keep track of what your guests likes, dislikes and if they have any allergies. An easy way to avoid any misunderstandings or accidents.